Thursday 12 December 2013

My Close Up Detailed Paintings

My first close up digital painting.

This is the second painting Brett has changed the hand slightly so the ketchup would fit in-between the fingers better.

Final painting of the ketchup close up i had to repaint the hand by using a different brush tool on Photoshop so the blending of the painting looks better.


This is my third painting but this time its a close up of the character holding a felt tip pen. I don't really like the painting so me and Brett decided to use the same painting for the ketchup. 

I don't really like the painting so me and Brett decided to use the same painting for the ketchup. 


I have also tried out different back grounds but we have chosen the fourth background as we thought it would be best suited to the look of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment